Saturday 24 September 2011

I'm bringing sexay back...though not really cos it's just me

Hey ho hello hi and bonjour!

I am such a terrible awful awful blogger, I have written far too many of these "hey I'm back, I'm sorry for not writing more, love you guys!" posts

I completely lost my password and have had a hell of a time remembering it (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it) so ladies I do apologize so very very much for disappearing!

I've done some quite exciting new grown up things since we last spoke such as moving out of home, applying for proper like grown up jobby things, and learning how to say "No" to karaoke (this I believe is my greatest achievement) but imagine my awesome and lovely surprise that when I did log back in I had TEN brand spanking new followers! I must warn you new folks this blog is mostly drivel mingled with my mad desire to tell you all about my sex life or to be more accurate my masturbation habits and past sexual disasters.

But I am resolute to keep this blog alive as long as there are people out there willing to read it.

I am therefore promising you all a post (and a vlog very exciting) in the next week to make up for July and Augusts total lack of activity.

so for now my sweet hearts I bid you fare thee well and I WILL BE BACK SOON!

If I'm not I give you all full permission to abuse me on my twitter page until I do something

For now my darlings I say as always

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
Em
x

No comments: