Sunday 19 June 2011

The Key to Happiness

So you know the way I had massive news?

I don't really want to get too over excited yet but seeing as it's so close to happening I thought I'd share.

There's a 98% chance I will be moving in with my writting partner and lesbian bestie Gemma by the end of July :D

I'm really really hoping this happens because Gemma is awesome and I NEED to move out of my mums house. I still have some details to take care of in reguards of helping mum with bills and getting a room mate agreement drawn up but I feel pretty confident this is gonna happen.

It's gonna be a lesbian barbie dream house except without the hot pink (boke) and with a lot more vodka.

So that's part one of the big news I'll report back with part two asap so stay tuned.

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom

Em
x

No comments: