Sunday 15 February 2009

Lookit some answers from me...

Well I figured that most of you don't know me personally so here is one of those lil survey thingys to perhaps give you more insight into my insane mind:


1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Too often and always in airports

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
Nope...I mean what's the point of going on them if you don't watch?

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Maybe 7/8 years ago? I used to take my surf board to the top of the hill and ride down

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Alone...I feel really uncomfortable when someone else is in bed with me....like I might squish them

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
hmmmm...get back to me on that

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Creative oh heck yes...artistic and orginal with any talent? nope

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I have no idea.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer Aniston. I still think Angelina Jolie looks like an alien...no harm to her just...eww

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
I know enough...and certainly far more than anyone I know...excpet maybe my friend who actually STUDIES it...Though I have forgotton most everything I learned durring my A -Levels

10. Do you know how to play ?
No....I think that's my problem

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
My current record is 76 hours..insomnia is a bitch....

12. What's your favorite commercial?
Right now? gotta be this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVblWq3tDwY

some people hind it creepy I can honestly say I laugh my ass off every single time I see it


13. Who was your first love?
Rosey (mumblemumblemumble) she was this hot older woman....I was 4 at the time...we had this endless love...till someone else came along and bribed her with rolos

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Don't drive....and hate people that do that kin of thing

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Of Course everyone does

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Red Sox!!! GO BOSTON! :D

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
I'm pretty good at it actually

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
pretty regularly at least a couple of hours

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Mmmm chocolate

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yerp

21. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I had nipple confidence

22. Do you like Sushi?
No. I dont eat fish...least not the kind that swims

23. What do you wear to bed?
Old t shirts and pj bottoms

24. Do you truly anyone?
????

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Am I allowed to pick married people? Because top of that list is Idina Menzel....she could take me or leave me the minx

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Not that I'm aware of...but you never know

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Anything with fish, cabbage or cauliflower

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Oh heck yes...and ha it done back....it's the womans code

29. Have you ever been punched in the face
Yeah my nephew broke my jaw....not bad considering he was 7 at the time

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
I belive in Dan Brown does that count?


Wow this was actually a pretty borring one sorry folks but maybe you enoyed it anyway

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom

Em
x

No comments: