Thursday 12 February 2009

Staright girls purlease get an imagination

o.O

I think I've been mentally scarred for life...

Remember my blog when I was like "ANGELS IN AMERICA! PROP 8 BOO! STRAIGHT PEOPLE THINK YAY!"?

well maybe I was a bit pre-mature in my happiness that straight people think about us gays....well obviously we still have a ways to go....after the conversation I had on monday....

well maybe that's a bit harsh but I was still like "wtf you are not seriously asking me these questions....ok you are"

The converstaion went a little like this:

Girl 1: Emma can I ask you a question...
Emuh: Suuuuuuure
Girl 1: You know lesbians...
Emuh: I do yes...(internal-uh-oh radar up)
Girl 1: Are you like scared of penetration?
Emuh: -Blank stare-
Girl 2: Yeah what do you guys do? I mean gay guys you understand holes and...yeah but with lesbians..
Emuh: No we're not scarred of penetration...if it's done right
Girl 3: How?
Emuh: well 2 sets of hands....
Girls: Ewwwwwwww!!!
Girl 3: yeah but we do that as forplay
Emuh: Yeah but if it's done right
Girl 2: why do you use strap ons? why not just f*** a guy?
Emuh: Because...that's like you having sex with a girl wearing a strap on...it's about attraction
Girls: Ewwwwwwwwwww!
Emuh: Everyone thinks the primary sex act is just oral but there is SOOOOO much more
Girl 3: like what?
Emuh: -getting increasingly embarrased- there's all sorts, lik erm grinding, strap ons, fmannual, mutal....
Girls: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Emuh: Sorry...

OK am I the only one who thinks it's weird that the question "what lesbians do in bed" is irrelevant in this day and age?

Luckily I have no problem talking bout sex...(its the only experiance I have of sex right now...grumble) but for serious? come on girls watch the L word sometime...or buy a book...or you know...have some lesbian sex -shrugs-

Don't be a tourist

That's all really

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom

Em
x

No comments: