Monday 8 December 2008

Bridget McManus....WROTE ME BACK!!

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so assited!!!

Bridget is on if not my favorite comedian she's is epic in her awesome and this is comming from someone who's only seen her short sets on youtube and her vlogs....and reading her blog...I adore her greatly she should be queen of the universe!

I wrote her a fan-girl tear soaked message on her myspace thinking it'd disappear but...here's the message I got back!

Em- congratulations on choosing your profession. If you want to be a comedian than you will be! I've wanted be a comic since I was 5 years old and I always talked myself out of it. It's a difficult career and especially difficult for women. But since I started full force last January my life has completely changed. It's just proof that you need to follow your dreams.

I have faith in you. Have a wonderful and safe New Year!
Bridget.

Ah!

so awesome!!!

No comments: