Friday 9 January 2009

I STOLE! I'M A THEIF! I'M A BAD LESBIAN!!!

I STOLE!!!!

*hides from the coppers*

This is why I'm not aloud in public and should be forced to remain in my dungeon.

I meet some old school friends for Coffee in Starsmucks and before I left I stole a mug...I know I know it was wrong but my reasoning was the following:

-Starsmucks is an extremely rich company that is slowly acheiving it's goal of world domination one store at a time

-They steal from me everytime I order a coffee!

-The cup probably cost 10p to replace even though they shamelessly sell them at £6.50

-I'd gotton my germs on it and I have rabies

-My friends made me do it

So yeah my badassness is shown...I am hardcore.

I love my friends they are extremely funny and very cool people so we had fun catching up. I also got presants!!! yerp I got a radio shaped tin with diffrent flavored schnaps, a rainbow bracelet (that matches my necklace perfectly) a new passport holder and A MANDLE CANDLE!!!

The Mandle Candle I have been lusting after for nearly 3 years and I finally have one whoop whoop...the mandle candle is great for romance and simple enjoyment...please research the awesome power of the mandle candle it's like the CILLIT BANG advert of candles.

But all that chat, coffee and stealing I am very very tired so I'm off to beddy byes to watch some CSI

Luffs and cookies lesbifriends

Em
x

2 comments:

Natazzz said...

Yes, you are a bad bad lesbian! Shame on you!

Just wanted to say I just discovered your blog and I love reading your ramblings.

Keep it up! :-)

Emuh said...

Thank you Natazzz!

hehehe I shall indeed keep up the rambling :D

Luffs and cookies

Em
x